Hair as the prominent part of your appearance adds beauty, youth, and vitality to your looks. Especially, women are very keen to get long, strong, and shiny hair within a shorter span of time. You will be surprised to know that there is no scientific treatment available to accelerate hair growth, because hair growth mainly depends on various factors like, diet, weather, living habits, and your overall health. But, there is no need to worry; as this article provides you with solutions as how to get longer hair .
Method 1: How to make hair grow faster and longer overnight:
If you want to faster hair growth, you must be habitual of three things only.
First, habit is to protect your hair form split ends, caused by protein loss due to excessive brushing, wind, rain, sun exposure, and even wrong positioning during sleep. Therefore, it is highly recommended to trim your hair to achieve faster growth rate.
Second, is to feed your hair all the essential nutrients via blood stream. Conditioners can feed your hair externally for a time being, but internal and prolonged health of hair is maintained by high intake of amino acids, cysteine, and Keratins.
Third, it’s very crucial to decrease your stress level for rapid growth of hair overnight, to reduce your stress level you are advised to read a book before bed, sleep for 7-8 hours, and take exercise.
Method 2: How to achieve faster hair growth in a week:
You can easily make your hair to grow 2-4 inches or more within a week.
- The basic way to improve your hair growth rapidly is to eat fruits, vegetables, grains, and nuts. In this way, a diet containing high amount of Keratin will be helpful in making your hair grow faster within a week.
- The blood circulation is another important factor, which affects your hair growth, to increase your blood circulation towards head, you need to hang your head upside down for at least 4 minutes daily.
Method 3: Home remedies for speedy hair growth:
Apart from all these solutions, you could also get longer and thicker hair easily by simply adopting some natural home remedies, which are:
1. Onion Juice: Onion contains sulphur which boosts up the formation of more collagen, resulting in rapid hair growth. Grate 2-4 onions, and squeeze out the juice. Apply the juice on your scalp with your hands, and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse and wash off.
2. Mixture of Lemon Juice and Coconut Oil: The mixture of lemon juice and coconut oil will help you to fight against dandruff and promotes hair growth. Mix lemon juice with the doubled part of coconut oil, massage the mixture on your scalp, and leave it from 4 hours to overnight. Wash off with cold water.
3. Hot Oil Massages: Give your scalp a hot oil massage, at least once a week. This is one of the oldest methods, which makes your hair grow longer in very short period of time. You can use coconut oil, Jojoba oil, olive oil or mustard oil to massage your scalp.
4. Hibiscus Flower: Hibicus flower is said to be a rich source of Vitamin C, which prevents dandruff and increases hair growth. Take 2-3 flowers of hibiscus plant; mix it well with coconut oil to make a thick paste. Apply this paste evenly on your scalp. Leave this mixture for 15-20 minutes and wash off your head with a mild shampoo. Repeat this remedy twice a week to get shiny and dandruff free hair.
5. Potato Juice for Faster Hair Growth: Yes, you heard it right; potato juice can do wonders when it is used for hair growth. Potatoes are rich source of vitamins A, B & C, and lack of these vitamins in body makes our hair dry and brittle. Extract potato juice using extractor. Add honey and egg yolk into the juice to make a mask. Apply this mixture on your scalp and wait for an hour. Rinse your head with a shampoo to get extra shining hair. Repeat this exercise once a week to get long and shining hair.
6. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is the natural herb which thickens your hair in an extraordinary manner. Simply, take out the gel; apply the gel on scalp for 20-30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
7. Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E, enhances your blood circulation. Gently massage Vitamin E oil on your scalp and hair. Try this thrice a week. It will enhance the thickness and make your hair longer.
8. Mask of Egg: Make a mask of egg, olive oil, and honey. The application of this mask will make your hair long, thick, and shiny. You will feel the difference and your hair will look much healthier and strong.
9. Honey for Thick Hair: Honey is a good source of vitamins and minerals, which provides proper nourishment to your hair. It also keeps your hair well hydrated which stops them from falling due to dryness. Take one table spoon of honey, half tablespoon of coconut oil & half cup of water. Mix the entire ingredient well and massage your head for 10 minutes. Leave the mixture for 20-30 minutes and wash off. Repeat this exercise thrice a month to get thick and bouncy hairs.
10. Lavender Oil: Lavender oil is well known for treating the problem of ‘alopecia- thinning of hair line’. The regular use of Lavender oil also makes hair look healthier and stronger. Simply, massage your scalp with Lavender oil (readily available in markets) for 10-15 minutes and leave it for an hour. Rinse the excessive oil thereafter with shampoo.