Blackheads and whiteheads are formed when your hair follicles are filled with dead skin and oil. If you are tired of these black/whiteheads, then you need to follow the following steps in order to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
How to get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads overnight or fast:
1. Pore Cleansing Strips. These strips are backed with ultra-sticky solution that helps you to dry your face. Follow the directions given on the strips by wetting your face with water and then apply the strips on blackhead’s area. Leave for 15minutes and quickly rip off the strip to remove all blackheads form the skin.
2. Retinoid Cleanser. Retinoid Cleanser are mostly available with Vitamin A, which is effective in improving skin growth and prevention of oil secretions. Buy a good Retinoid cream and use it 2-3 times in a week to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
3. Microdermabrasion Process. This special spa process makes use of specialized brush and chemical cleanser in order to remove dead skin. They are mostly available at dermatologists’ sites or spas, or some beauty store. You can opt this process on regular basis for the quick removal of blackheads and whiteheads.
4. Neutrogena. Neutrogena is available in two forms as: blackhead eliminating astringent and as blackhead eliminating treatment masks. Both these forms of Neutrogena are effective in removing blackheads and reduce the formation of new blackheads due to the presence of glycolic acid.
5. Facial Gel. You are suggested to use facial gels that contain salicylic acid, which has the power to remove dead skin and dirt trapped in pores. You can easily get hold of a good gel from your near pharmaceutical store, just apply a thin layer, leave it to set and then wash off with warm water.
How to get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads with homemade remedies or naturally:
1. Baking Soda. Make a paste by adding the same quantities of both soda/baking powder and water. Apply the mixture on the affected area of the skin. Rinse and wash off with lukewarm water. This paste will help you to get rid of blackheads.
2. Toothpaste. Toothpaste is the most versatile product available at homes; it can also be used to remove black and white heads. Apply a thin layer of toothpaste on your skin, leave it for 10-15 minutes. Toothpaste may cause little burn temporary. Remove the toothpaste and you will be amazed to see that tops of black and whiteheads will also be removed instantly.
3. Aloevera. Aloevera is effective in removing blackheads and whiteheads due to its quick healing processing of skin and it also lessens the swelling of the acnes. You are just required to rub the gel or aloevera juice on whiteheads and blackheads with the help of cotton balls or hands. Let the gel to dry, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse and wash off.
4. Rice. You are advised to soak rice in milk for 5 minutes and then grind it till the mixture takes a paste like consistency. You can now use this paste as a scrub to remove blackheads and white heads.
5. Tomatoes. Tomatoes have tremendous natural antiseptic properties which help in the removal of black and whiteheads. You simply need to peel and mash a tomato, and then apply this pulpy mixture on your face before going to bed. Leave it overnight and wash with lukewarm water for miraculous results.
If you follow the above remedies mentioned in the article ‘How to Remove Blackheads and Whiteheads’, you will definitely get the good results.