The beaches in the Gulf of Mexico are some of the most popular beach destinations. Some of the beaches are ideal for watching birds while some are most suitable for providing complete relaxation. The specialty of these beaches is the fine white sand of these beaches.
The top 10 beaches in the Gulf of Mexico are:
1) Siesta Key Beach: This beach with white sand and calm water is very beautiful. There are a number of hotels, restaurants and shops here. You can hire a boat or can try parasailing here.
2) Anna Maria Island: Clear water and white sand makes this seven mile island very beautiful. It lies on the west coast of Florida. It is popular for beach weddings.
3) Clear Water beach: It has many restaurants, hotels and shops. It also offers parasailing. You can hire a boat. You may get to see some dolphins here. It has the Tampa bay to the east and the Gulf of Mexico to the west.
4) Destin Florida: It is characterized by emerald green water. It has many hotels, motels and condominiums. It calls itself as the world’s luckiest fishing village.
5) Caladesi island beach: Take a boat to reach this place. It has white sand beaches. You will find a lot of sea-shells.
6) Cayo Costa beach: It is a quiet and peaceful place. It has nine miles of beach. You can find seashells. You can rent kayaks and try kayaking. Take a boat to reach this place.
7) Galveston Island beach: Restrooms are provided here. You can try fishing. It has 32 miles of beach. It has a number of resorts, restaurants and shops. You can also see some beautiful birds here.
8) Captiva Island: It provides a beautiful view of the sunset. It is located to the north of Sanibel Island.
9) Sanibel Island: There are a number of restrooms and showers here. Its Causeway beach is suitable for windsurfing and fishing. Its Bowman’s beach is famous for barbecue grills.
10) Fort de Soto park: You can try fishing here. You can collect sea-shells here. It is suitable for picnics. You can see some beautiful birds. You can rent kayaks.
Going to a beach is always an enjoyable experience. However, you should be careful while swimming. Moreover, if you take your child with you then you should take special care of him.