So what if you are over 40 or even 50 you have the right to look beautiful no matter what people have to think about your looks. It is not an easy task if you are looking for hairstyles that women can choose even when over 40 or 50. You might be thinking that you are still sporting the same haircut that you were sporting in your 30’s or even 20. The face changes each passing year so it is better to change the hairstyle according to the changes in the shape of the face. An appropriate cut will not only change the features but also give you a fresh look. One advice to keep in mind is not to let the age factor come in between determining the right haircut you want.
Finding age appropriate haircuts- One thing is for sure that finding a haircut according to your age is not an easy task even more stressful is to find a haircut that can make you look much younger. No matter you are 40, 50 or even 60 the right kind of hairstyling can do wonders to your look. You can try for a different look with some of the hairstyles which are mentioned below and these are styles which some of the most famous celebrities has stuck with.
Keep them Messy- By this it does not mean you have to literally keep them messy, it just means that they look a bit messed up, this particular hairstyle will look natural and effortless. What will help you to achieve this is keeping curls and waves in a particular manner.
How you can keep the look-
- Pull your hair back with twist and turn into a bun, take help of a rubber band.
- You can pin your hair by using bobby pins to keep your hair in place, by not using rubber band the hair will look much natural and at the same time they will look a bit messy.
- To keep the look in place you can apply hair serums or a bit of gel so that you can show some of the beautiful curls, waves and kinks.
Put everything to side-
- Side pony and side buns are in this summer, rock your curls to the side, apply some of the fizz controlling product to make the look last longer.
- Pull the curls to the side which will make them look right behind the ears.
- You can smoothen down the curls with the help of your hands, you don’t need to pull the hair tightly from the roots, let them loosen down a bit.
Women in their 40’ are at their best, this is the time when they can play their game to get a younger look, and it is said that 40 is the new 20 however we most commonly disagree with the saying. If you want to try a short hairstyle do not hesitate to take a glimpse of a picture of Lisa Rinna.