There are so many ways to get rid of wavy and frizzy tresses. In this short article, we are going to look at three amazing methods you can use to get straight hair. Are you thinking of how to straighten your hair? Here are some of three most used techniques and methods:
How to straighten hair permanently:
1. How to straighten hair using hair using Thermal reconditioning- this method is used mainly in Japan. This process enables you to get manageable, healthy and straightened hair. Your hair will be tested, washed and rinsed. Also protein will be applied. After this, the hair will be ironed in sections. The temperature is maintained in an effective way that it will not cause any problem to the hair. Ironing is done by applying neutralizer. Some people don’t like this method, because it is expensive and can take up to six hours. You are expected to get a reputed salon or an experienced hair designer if you really wish to venture into thermal reconditioning.
2. How to straighten hair using hair using Ionic hair retexturing treatment- this is an advanced method, and you will see this type of treatment in many leading hair salons. This method can be used if you want your hair to last long. It is a Japanese hair straightening strategy that moisture and lock nutrients while ironing is being done on your hair. After this procedure, the condition of your hair will be improved. Straightened hair can stay up to eight months. This is one of the most highly sought-for hair treatments because it works in virtually every type of hair. The treatment will take up to three hours. After washing the hair, the ionic hair retexturing treatment will be applied and rinsed off, and then the hair will be ironed. If you are going for this method, it is necessary that you visit a seasoned beautician.
How to straighten hair at home:
1. How to straighten hair using hair styling products- these products will help in coating your hair with polymers, and after some time, the hair will be straight. They are amazing hair creams; some contain lanolin, while others are silicone based. The process is simple, apply the cream on the damp hair and start to comb them vigorously. However, keep in mind that hair creams will make your hair to be oily and limp. When using these materials, your hair will be bouncing and robbed with softness, and the hair will be straight after washing it.
2. How to straighten hair with flat iron- this is one of the easiest ways of straightening your hair at home. In this way, you will balance the combing by ironing. If you don’t know how to control the temperature, you are advised to desist using it so that you won’t damage the hair in the long run. Surely, the heat from the flat iron and blow dryer will cause untold harm to hair. This is why it is necessary to use a smoothing, gentle shampoo or conditioner while treating the hair
3. How to straighten hair with Blow Drying- experts say this is the easiest method. While many people wants their hair to be blown dry in the beauty shop, or salon, the good news is that it can be done at home effectively if you have a good blow dryer. Comb your hairs and put them in different sections, dry the sections with the hair dryer. Keep in mind that you may not see the results if the hair is curly.
How to straighten hair naturally:
There is no natural remedy for straightening one’s hair. But if you wish to avoid using chemicals, the following tips will be of great help to you:
- Put coconut milk for an hour. Mix the lemon juice thoroughly until it becomes thick. Put it on your hair and cover it with a plastic material for an hour. This method will smoothen all your hair strands.
- Another good method is by whisking two eggs. Put few drops of olive oil inside it, mix it very well, and apply the solution in your hair. Wait for one or two hours. Your hair will be relatively straight after this procedure.
- Mixture of honey and milk acts like a natural straightener. Add two tablespoon of honey into a cup of milk. Apply this mixture on your hair for at least 2-3 hours. Wash off with mild shampoo to get shiny and straight hair.