As women get older there are many things that they have to worry about one them is on how they can look attractive though they are ageing. Finding hairstyles for over 40 women with round faces is an essential for choosing few flattering cuts. Most women with round faces look cute and feminine as they have soft curves and contours, you can experiment by playing with your features. There are many haircuts to choose from and by no means have you to rely on just a couple of them. It is just not the haircut that you have to work upon you can try by getting a great look by styling your hair. If you are a women around 40 with round face the secret is that you need to hide the roundness of your face, here you can get some advice how you can get hairstyles which will help cover the roundness of your face while looking more attractive. Few hairstyles that you can try are mentioned below.
1. Mixed length layers- Mixed length layers is a hairstyle which is about angling the layers in the right manner and boxing the cheeks in. you can ask your hair stylish for loose and face framing layers which starts slightly from the chin. The waves are added by wrapping sections of the hair with barrel curling rod moving the hair away from the face.
2. Angled Bangs- This is a shoulder length cut, it prevents the bangs to decrease the shape of the round face, the front or the hair above the forehead should fall just above the eyelashes and the hair flows down and then angled from the sides till your shoulder. The hairs are blow dried with a round brush so that they do not look greasy.
3. Voluminous Lob- This is a collarbone grazing cut which gives a perfect balancing effect. This cut covers the most roundish part which is at the cheeks, the weight is kept at the end of the strands this will enhance angles at the jaw line. This is about keeping hair in one length and soft layers thicken at the bottom, the hair is set with thick rollers it will give you a fabulous retro look.
4. Tapered pixie – Don’t be afraid on keeping short hairstyle, this cut goes with a fringe with combination of tapered sides. This cut will give definition to your round face, ask your stylists to give your hair a bit of softness around the ears before he picks up his pair of scissors. It is recommended that the styling his done with your fingers, if you use a brush or flatiron you might give your hair an artificial shape.
5. Side swept bangs- Don’t be nervy by thinking of bangs—they don’t always emphasize round face, this hairstyle is matched up with side partition up to a shoulder level cut, the wave’s starts from your cheek bone so it actually decreases the roundness of the face. The longest bangs hit almost to your midlip and type of hairstyle also grazes the cheek bones.